jueves, 4 de marzo de 2010

FRIENDS

AFRICA



Africa has 15 years and it meets in December. It's one of my three best friends. I know her from primary to Africa. Being a girl who does a lot of nonsense like that Maribel and the Aura. I have a good time with it.

MARIBEL

Maribel is 17 years and meets in August. It's one of my best friends. Last year I went to a school of Gerona and the years we met. Nevertheless, we are very good friends and we help to each other. We met because we had in common that we liked the Gurpo of DBSK and so we began to make friends. I've done the pirmera mourn the laughter to Maribel and no one had succeeded and I've been twice. According to Maribel could be funny

AURA



Aura is 15 and his birthday is June 6. It's one of my best friends, always tell him everything that happens to me, whether good or bad. It helps me in everything we can, but sometimes makes fun of me. A Aura ESO first met.

She loves anime, manga and especially the dorama. Some of the groups of K-Pop is like DBSK, K-TUN, NEWS ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario